The Burton SL-3MH Slit Lamp uses a Haag-Streit style Tower Illumination system and features Galilean optics to provide easy fusion for the care giver. The three magnifications (10x, 16x, 25x) are easily switched with the ergonomically designed selection drum. Over-sized eyepieces for an excellent field of view and the rheostat next to the omni joystick make this a very user-friendly option for any practice.
Features & Specifications
- Revolving drum magnification with three positions with magnification ratios at 10x (Ø22mm), 16x (Ø13.5mm) and 25x (Ø8.5mm) with the 12.5x eyepiece.
- Gallilean Optical System with large binocular field of view of Ø22mm, Ø13.5mm and Ø8.5mm with the 12.5x eyepiece.
- Tower Illumination using the Haag Streit Style of illuminating from above the observation system
- Brightness dial for light intensity control
- Pupil distance and diopter adjustment with an adjustable prism box
- Luminance with a 6-volt, 20 watt halogen bulb with four build in pathway filters
- Seven aperture diameters (14mm, 10mm, 5mm, 3mm, 2mm, 1mm, 0.2mm)
- Continuous slit width adjustment from 0mm to 14mm.
- Continuous height adjustment from 1 mm to 14mm
- Broad field of view with seven aperture diameters (14mm, 10mm, 5mm, 3mm, 2mm, 1mm, 0.2mm)
- Rotate slit images at any angle from 0° to 180°
- Four steps of slit inclination—5°, 10°, 15°, 20
- Integrated joystick with shot button
- Microscope Arm-Locking Knob
- Illumination Arm-Locking Knob
- Chin-Rest Elevation Adjustment Knob
- Add on Beam Splitter, Tonometer and Video
Type: Galilean Type Magnification Change Three positions revolving drum Eyepieces 12.5X Angle Between Eyepieces 13° Total Magnification Ratio 10X, 16X, 25X Pupilary Adjustment 52mm ~ 78mm Diopter Adjustment ± 6D Field of View 25X(Ø8.5mm), 16X(Ø13.5mm), 10X(Ø22mm)
Slit Width Continuously variable from 0 to 14mm (at 14mm, slit becomes a circle) Slit Length Continuously variable from 1 to 14mm Aperture Diameters Ø14mm, Ø10mm, Ø5mm, Ø3mm, Ø2mm, Ø1mm, Ø0.2mm Slit Angle 0° – 180° Slit Inclination 4 steps: 5°, 10°, 15°, 20° Filters Thermal Safety, UV, Red Free, Cobalt Blue Light Source Option of LED or Halogen Lamp Lamp 6V/20W Halogen Lamp
Longitudinal Movement 90mm Lateral Movement 100mm Fine Base Movement 15mm Vertical Movement 30mm
Vertical Movement 80mm Fixation Target RED Led
Input Voltage 220V/110V ~±10% Input Frequency 50Hz / 60Hz Power Consumption 30VA (max)
Light 6V Fixation 3V
Dimension and Weight
Dimension 740mm x 450mm x 500mm Total Weight 25Kg Net Weight 24Kg
Ophthalmic Equipment by Burton
With over 70 years of experience delivering high value equipment to the United States and beyond, Burton is a trusted name in ophthalmic instruments. Every Burton Slit Lamp comes with an industry leading 3 year warranty. The Burton product line comes with exceptional value and a highly qualified customer service team. Contact us today to learn more about how tradition meets innovation with the NEW Burton Ophthalmic!
Talk to Our Experts
Our team is dedicated to the eye industry, and can help you select the correct products for your practice. Don’t see what you want? Drop us a line and we can also work within the teams at Enhanced Medical Services to provide you with all your new and used ophthalmic equipment needs.